When setting up a CrowdLords account, your identity must be electronically verified. This helps us to ensure we are dealing with the person named on the account. In some instances, we need additional documentation in order to support your account set-up, which include: The Proof of Address document can take the form of the following: Household utility bill (e.g. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone but not a mobile phone bill). It must be no more than three months old and show your name and current address. Current, valid full UK photo-card driving licence with signature or ‘old style’ driving licence. Provisional licences are not acceptable as proof of address.Bank, building society or credit card statement. It must be no more than three months old and show your name and current address. We can only accept a paper statement and not a download from internet banking.Local authority tax bill (e.g. council tax) valid for the current year local authority rent book.Solicitor’s letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation (in this case, proof of previous address will also be needed). HM Revenue & Customs (Inland Revenue) tax document e.g. tax assessment, statement of account, notice of coding. It must contain your full name and current address, P45s and P60s are not acceptable. Original notification letter from the relevant benefits agency confirming the right to benefits or state pension. Northern Ireland Voter’s Card showing your current address. Our team are here to support you through the set up of your account, so please get in touch if you have any questions.