Tax Free investments in secured lending opportunities
Transfer in an existing ISA or use your annual allowance
of £20,000 to earn tax free returns
In April 2016, the UK government introduced the new Innovative Finance ISA
, or Individual Savings Account.
This IFISA is a type of ISA that allows you to include investments, such as those made via Crowdlords bonds, thereby enabling you to profit from your investment in a tax-free manner.
Using an IFISA, if you are eligible you have the opportunity to invest up to £20,000 in bonds, or other debt instruments on the Crowdlords platform, in any given year, and if you want to invest more than £20,000 you can transfer existing ISA's from your current ISA provider to Crowdlords.
FROM ISA TO IFISA
Transfer your existing ISA to us and CrowdLords can show you how to benefit from opportunities on our property platform. Moving your existing ISA is simple. Let us show you how to transfer and use your annual ISA allowance of £20,000, to earn tax free returns
How can I invest within IFISA on Crowdlords?
Choose an investment opportunity that is IFISA eligible and simply select invest within IFISA during the investment process.
How much can you invest within IFISA?
Using an IFISA you have the opportunity to invest up to £20,000 in bonds or other debt instruments on the Crowdlords platform, in any given year. If you want to invest more than £20,000 you can transfer existing ISA's from your current ISA provider to Crowdlords.
Transferring an ISA to us can be done in 3 steps
Step 1 ISA Agreement
- Read and agree to the IFISA terms and conditions
- Enter your NI number
- Select your existing ISA provider
Step 2: Current ISA Provider details
- Complete information about the ISA you wish to transfer
- Provide information about the ISA you want to transfer
- Type of ISA
- ISA account number and sort code
- Have you subscribed to the ISA you are transferring in the current tax year?
- How much do you want to transfer?
- Submit your transfer request
Step 3: Print, Sign and Post
- Print your ISA Transfer Request Form
- If you don’t have a printer please get in touch with us
- Check all details are correct
- Sign and date the form
- Post it to us