CashBoost for all First-timers
CashBoost has proved to be a very popular promotion and so we have decided to reintroduce it, but this time, it is for First Timers only.
So from 10th February until the 31st March 2017, if you’re investing for the first time, you are entitled to CashBoost.
Here’s how it works. The larger your investment, the more CashBoost you earn, starting at 1% for the minimum £1,000 investment, rising to 3% for any investments made over £5,000 up to a maximum of £20,000.
A CashBoost is like CashBack, but rather than paying you cash when the investment funds, we increase your investment by the same amount instead, so that your CashBack earns a return as well.
So, to avoid confusion, if you invest the amounts shown below you earn a CashBoost as follows:
|Amount Invested||Cash Boost rate||Cash Boost amount|
|>£20,000||3% up to a maximum of||£600|
Please note: This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other CrowdLords promotion
Any investments that are part of an Investors first investment (i.e made on the same day) between 10th February and 31st March 2017 qualify. CashBoost is earned on the total of investments made on the same day. Subsequent investments at a later date do not qualify for CashBoost. Terms & Conditions apply, available on request. As with all our investments, your capital is at risk.
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- Meet the Developer
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- What exactly are P2P lending and Property Crowdfunding? Are there any differences bet
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- How do you choose an investment
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- Why invest in Birmingham
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding