CashBoost for all First-timers
CashBoost has proved to be a very popular promotion and so we have decided to reintroduce it, but this time, it is for First Timers only.
So from 10th February until the 31st March 2017, if you’re investing for the first time, you are entitled to CashBoost.
Here’s how it works. The larger your investment, the more CashBoost you earn, starting at 1% for the minimum £1,000 investment, rising to 3% for any investments made over £5,000 up to a maximum of £20,000.
A CashBoost is like CashBack, but rather than paying you cash when the investment funds, we increase your investment by the same amount instead, so that your CashBack earns a return as well.
So, to avoid confusion, if you invest the amounts shown below you earn a CashBoost as follows:
|Amount Invested||Cash Boost rate||Cash Boost amount|
|>£20,000||3% up to a maximum of||£600|
Please note: This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other CrowdLords promotion
Any investments that are part of an Investors first investment (i.e made on the same day) between 10th February and 31st March 2017 qualify. CashBoost is earned on the total of investments made on the same day. Subsequent investments at a later date do not qualify for CashBoost. Terms & Conditions apply, available on request. As with all our investments, your capital is at risk.
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- Why invest in Birmingham
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding
- Introduction to ISAs
- Understanding the Capital Stack
- UK Leads the Way in Alternative Finance
- Co-investing in a central Birmingham residential development
- How is Property Crowdfunding Regulated?
- Equity and Debt - How are they different?
- Buy-to-Lets Can Still be Good Investments
- Birmingham Big City Plan – Eclectic architecture for the City’s makeover
- Birmingham’s Enterprise Zones – mutually benefiting the country, businesses & people
- BrewDog brings hope to Crowdfunding Investors – but is it well founded
- Introducing Immocratie, the easy way to invest in the French real estate market
- An Introduction Property Crowdfunding
- Buy-to-let investments without the long-term commitment