CrowdLords: A crowdfunding platform
As a crowdfunding platform there was no question over how we would raise money for our business. It made absolute sense for us to use crowdfunding to raise the £90k we need to complete our platform and go to market. Not only do we believe in crowdfunding 100% but it’s also a great way for us to gain insight into one of our audiences and work with Seedrs, one of the top two-sided equity platforms.
At CrowdLords, we intend to change forever how the Buy-to-let market is funded – removing reliance on debt and the financial restrictions and costs imposed by the banks. Our goal is to open up Buy-to-let to more people in a controlled and regulated manner.
We have been working on Crowdlords for the last 12 months and we are very close to launch. It’s a really exciting time for us and the response received so far from potential LandLords and Investors has been incredibly positive.
We believe that the more people we have investing in our business the better. So if you see the same potential that we do then please invest in CrowdLords by visiting our Seedrs campaign.
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- Meet the Developer
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- Crowdfunding and P2P Lending - Vive La Différence!
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- How do you choose an investment
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- Why invest in Birmingham
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding
- Introduction to ISAs
- Understanding the Capital Stack