LandLords and the 20th Century
The definition of "Landlord" can be traced back to the Roman Empire when peasants were bound to the land and dependent on their landlords for protection and justice.
Gone are those days. In today's 20th century there is a new breed of landlord.
At CrowdLords we make it possible for anyone and everyone to become a landlord. Whether you are a young aspiring professional, a mother looking for a second career and income or just looking to turn some of your capital into a return. There is no specific profile.
We are here to help you become a successful landlord; offering our members a range of support, advice and tools to help them manage their properties effectively.
If you are interested in becoming a landlord, register today!
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- Meet the Developer
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- Crowdfunding and P2P Lending - Vive La Différence!
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- How do you choose an investment
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- Why invest in Birmingham
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding
- Introduction to ISAs
- Understanding the Capital Stack