CashBoost for all First-timers
CashBoost has proved to be a very popular promotion and so we have decided to reintroduce it, but this time, it is for First Timers only.
So from 10th February until the 31st March 2017, if you’re investing for the first time, you are entitled to CashBoost.
Here’s how it works. The larger your investment, the more CashBoost you earn, starting at 1% for the minimum £1,000 investment, rising to 3% for any investments made over £5,000 up to a maximum of £20,000.
A CashBoost is like CashBack, but rather than paying you cash when the investment funds, we increase your investment by the same amount instead, so that your CashBack earns a return as well.
So, to avoid confusion, if you invest the amounts shown below you earn a CashBoost as follows:
|Amount Invested||Cash Boost rate||Cash Boost amount|
|>£20,000||3% up to a maximum of||£600|
Please note: This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other CrowdLords promotion
Any investments that are part of an Investors first investment (i.e made on the same day) between 10th February and 31st March 2017 qualify. CashBoost is earned on the total of investments made on the same day. Subsequent investments at a later date do not qualify for CashBoost. Terms & Conditions apply, available on request. As with all our investments, your capital is at risk.
- Who should you turn to for investment advice before Property Crowdfunding?
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You
- LandLords and the 20th Century
- Stripping British Landlords of their Big Bad Wolf stereotype
- Get your foot on the property ladder with Equity Crowdfunding
- Private Landlords - help or hindrance?
- If Buy-to-let is that easy, why aren't more people doing it?
- Are landlords really that bad?