Crowdfunding is scary but exciting
Crowdfunding is a great concept and we think it's really interesting which is why we wanted to create a business in the space.
It's also the reason why we wanted to raise funds through the crowdfunding platform Seedrs. It's been a really interesting process and one we'll never forget. I've definitely experienced mixed emotions of panic and extreme excitement.
What's great about crowdfunding is that the crowd decide what they want to back, which is fantastic. But when you're the business looking for the backing it can be quite scary. You never truly know what the crowd want. It's amazing how obsessed you get with checking your funding progress, near the beginning of our funding I was waking up several times a night to take a look!
We are incredibly happy with how our funding has gone on Seedrs and we want to thank everyone who has invested so far. After just over 2 weeks of our campaign being live to the public we surpassed our £90k target and we are now in overfunding and looking to reach £150k.
You can check our our campaign here: https://www.seedrs.com/startups/crowdlords-limited
- Is post-war property a good investment?
- Can post-coronavirus unused office space resolve a nation's housing crisis?
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist in Property Crowdfunding?
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- Seven myths and one truth about Property Crowdfunding
- Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) - Part II
- Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) - Part I
- Construction workers given the green light to work despite the Coronavirus pandemic
- Is Coronavirus likely to slow down growth in the UK's property market?
- How the decline of UK's High Streets is opening the way for UK property developers
- Who should you turn to for investment advice before Property Crowdfunding?
- Is property crowdfunding a viable way to get onto the property ladder these days?
- The importance of liquidity in your investment portfolio
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)