CrowdLords: A crowdfunding platform
As a crowdfunding platform there was no question over how we would raise money for our business. It made absolute sense for us to use crowdfunding to raise the £90k we need to complete our platform and go to market. Not only do we believe in crowdfunding 100% but it’s also a great way for us to gain insight into one of our audiences and work with Seedrs, one of the top two-sided equity platforms.
At CrowdLords, we intend to change forever how the Buy-to-let market is funded – removing reliance on debt and the financial restrictions and costs imposed by the banks. Our goal is to open up Buy-to-let to more people in a controlled and regulated manner.
We have been working on Crowdlords for the last 12 months and we are very close to launch. It’s a really exciting time for us and the response received so far from potential LandLords and Investors has been incredibly positive.
We believe that the more people we have investing in our business the better. So if you see the same potential that we do then please invest in CrowdLords by visiting our Seedrs campaign.
- Who should you turn to for investment advice before Property Crowdfunding?
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You
- LandLords and the 20th Century
- Stripping British Landlords of their Big Bad Wolf stereotype
- Get your foot on the property ladder with Equity Crowdfunding
- Private Landlords - help or hindrance?
- If Buy-to-let is that easy, why aren't more people doing it?
- Are landlords really that bad?