Get your foot on the property ladder with Equity Crowdfunding
A large proportion of the UK population are struggling to get their foot firmly on the property ladder due to pricey deposits and unaffordable mortgage rates. Here at CrowdLords we offer an alternative method of financing property.
Equity crowdfunding is now a mature, alternative source of finance that can make the dream of becoming a home owner a reality. It has been proven to be an efficient and powerful way of opening up direct investment into businesses. An article by the Guardian describes crowdfunding as “providing the perfect match maker” between investors and new projects. Despite the speculation over its risk factors, it has recently been regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Christopher Woolard, the director of policy, risk and research at FCA, says: "We want to ensure that consumers are appropriately protected – but not prevented from investing. The rules provide consumer protection while allowing businesses to continue to have access to this innovative method of funding."
By applying the principles of crowdfunding, more people are being given the opportunity to get involved in the property market no matter how experienced they are or how much money they have.
To read more on Equity Crowdfunding visit the Guardian.
- How the decline of UK's High Streets is opening the way for UK property developers
- Construction workers given the green light to work despite the Coronavirus pandemic
- Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) - Part I
- Who should you turn to for investment advice before Property Crowdfunding?
- Is property crowdfunding a viable way to get onto the property ladder these days?
- The importance of liquidity in your investment portfolio
- Is Coronavirus likely to slow down growth in the UK's property market?
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You