Here To Help You
If you are considering entering the buy-to-let market for the first time either as a landlord or an investor, CrowdLords is here to help.
We will make it possible for you to invest in and make a return from buy-to-let, regardless of how much money or knowledge you have.
The platform is solely dedicated to the buy-to-let market; building a community with the common interest of making money, whilst serving both the interests of our landlords and investors. Putting mutuality back into the private rental sector.
Our platform and team are here to provide the support, advice and tools to our community with regards to the knowledge and expertise they need to source, let, manage and ultimately, sell properties profitably.
Register with us today and click on our Landlord and Investor tabs to find out the benefits you will receive by joining our property crowdfunding community.
"Opening up buy-to-let to anyone and everyone"
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You
- LandLords and the 20th Century
- Stripping British Landlords of their Big Bad Wolf stereotype
- Get your foot on the property ladder with Equity Crowdfunding
- Private Landlords - help or hindrance?
- If Buy-to-let is that easy, why aren't more people doing it?
- Are landlords really that bad?
- Are pensioners taking over the buy-to-let market?