Here To Help You
If you are considering entering the buy-to-let market for the first time either as a landlord or an investor, CrowdLords is here to help.
We will make it possible for you to invest in and make a return from buy-to-let, regardless of how much money or knowledge you have.
The platform is solely dedicated to the buy-to-let market; building a community with the common interest of making money, whilst serving both the interests of our landlords and investors. Putting mutuality back into the private rental sector.
Our platform and team are here to provide the support, advice and tools to our community with regards to the knowledge and expertise they need to source, let, manage and ultimately, sell properties profitably.
Register with us today and click on our Landlord and Investor tabs to find out the benefits you will receive by joining our property crowdfunding community.
"Opening up buy-to-let to anyone and everyone"
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- Meet the Developer
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- What exactly are P2P lending and Property Crowdfunding? Are there any differences bet
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- How do you choose an investment
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- Why invest in Birmingham
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity