Here To Help You
If you are considering entering the buy-to-let market for the first time either as a landlord or an investor, CrowdLords is here to help.
We will make it possible for you to invest in and make a return from buy-to-let, regardless of how much money or knowledge you have.
The platform is solely dedicated to the buy-to-let market; building a community with the common interest of making money, whilst serving both the interests of our landlords and investors. Putting mutuality back into the private rental sector.
Our platform and team are here to provide the support, advice and tools to our community with regards to the knowledge and expertise they need to source, let, manage and ultimately, sell properties profitably.
Register with us today and click on our Landlord and Investor tabs to find out the benefits you will receive by joining our property crowdfunding community.
"Opening up buy-to-let to anyone and everyone"
- Is post-war property a good investment?
- Can post-coronavirus unused office space resolve a nation's housing crisis?
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist in Property Crowdfunding?
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- Seven myths and one truth about Property Crowdfunding
- Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) - Part II
- Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) - Part I
- Construction workers given the green light to work despite the Coronavirus pandemic
- Is Coronavirus likely to slow down growth in the UK's property market?
- How the decline of UK's High Streets is opening the way for UK property developers
- Who should you turn to for investment advice before Property Crowdfunding?
- Is property crowdfunding a viable way to get onto the property ladder these days?
- The importance of liquidity in your investment portfolio
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)