LandLords and the 20th Century
The definition of "Landlord" can be traced back to the Roman Empire when peasants were bound to the land and dependent on their landlords for protection and justice.
Gone are those days. In today's 20th century there is a new breed of landlord.
At CrowdLords we make it possible for anyone and everyone to become a landlord. Whether you are a young aspiring professional, a mother looking for a second career and income or just looking to turn some of your capital into a return. There is no specific profile.
We are here to help you become a successful landlord; offering our members a range of support, advice and tools to help them manage their properties effectively.
If you are interested in becoming a landlord, register today!
- How the decline of UK's High Streets is opening the way for UK property developers
- Construction workers given the green light to work despite the Coronavirus pandemic
- Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) - Part I
- Who should you turn to for investment advice before Property Crowdfunding?
- Is property crowdfunding a viable way to get onto the property ladder these days?
- The importance of liquidity in your investment portfolio
- Is Coronavirus likely to slow down growth in the UK's property market?
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- FCA guidance changes ring in the new year
- Gender stereotypes in Alternative Finance; are women playing catch-up?
- How does CrowdLords compare?
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You