LandLords and the 20th Century
The definition of "Landlord" can be traced back to the Roman Empire when peasants were bound to the land and dependent on their landlords for protection and justice.
Gone are those days. In today's 20th century there is a new breed of landlord.
At CrowdLords we make it possible for anyone and everyone to become a landlord. Whether you are a young aspiring professional, a mother looking for a second career and income or just looking to turn some of your capital into a return. There is no specific profile.
We are here to help you become a successful landlord; offering our members a range of support, advice and tools to help them manage their properties effectively.
If you are interested in becoming a landlord, register today!
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You
- LandLords and the 20th Century
- Stripping British Landlords of their Big Bad Wolf stereotype
- Get your foot on the property ladder with Equity Crowdfunding
- Private Landlords - help or hindrance?
- If Buy-to-let is that easy, why aren't more people doing it?
- Are landlords really that bad?
- Are pensioners taking over the buy-to-let market?
- Has Crowdfunding gone crazy?
- Peer-to-Peer Lending vs. NISAs
- Buy-to-Let; helping to supplement your income