Private Landlords - help or hindrance?
We've known from our own experiences that raising the finances and taking your first steps into buying and renting your property out is anything but easy. The result is that the majority of the private rentals in the UK are owned by so few.
An article written by Alan Ward, Chairman of the Residential Landlords Association for the Telegraph helps to highlight the importance of supporting our UK landlords instead of branding them.
Due to the current housing shortage, the market is crying out for more rental property therefore it is our duty to encourage and support new and current landlords to expand their portfolios. There are already “89% of individual landlords in the UK who control around ¾ of the private sector market”, however by encouraging them to invest in a second or third they will be providing an influx of potential homes for tenants who so desperately need them.
We believe it is crucial not only to help our current landlords expand their portfolios, but to encourage and assist new landlords into the buy-to-let market. In today’s market, many young aspiring landlords are struggling to get their foot onto the property ladder.
Here at CrowdLords we are supporting our landlords, will you?
To read Alan Ward’s full article visit the Telegraph.
- Brighton Road - Meet the Developer
- Property Crowdfunding; A Global Appeal for UK Platforms?
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Here To Help You
- LandLords and the 20th Century
- Stripping British Landlords of their Big Bad Wolf stereotype
- Get your foot on the property ladder with Equity Crowdfunding
- Private Landlords - help or hindrance?
- If Buy-to-let is that easy, why aren't more people doing it?
- Are landlords really that bad?
- Are pensioners taking over the buy-to-let market?
- Has Crowdfunding gone crazy?
- Peer-to-Peer Lending vs. NISAs
- Buy-to-Let; helping to supplement your income