Why invest in Birmingham
We've mentioned in the past the opportunities available in Birmingham, not only for property investors; but for businesses (new and old); the residents; and for the country as a whole. The Big City Plan is one of the worlds most exciting regeneration projects and we invite you to consider investing in CrowdLords' newest investment in the UK's second largest city.
We've listed some of the key projects happening in Birmingham City, and there's more still to come.
Population growth - Birmingham has seen a spike in population in recent years, in fact the population has grown by around 100,000 between 2006 and 2016.
House Price Growth - Birmingham has seen a growth in house prices of 7.5% over the last 12 months compared to 1.8% in London. With lower house prices than in London and with a healthy supply, Birmingham is a place worth considering for investment.
The Paradise Development - One of the most ambitious projects undertaken in Birmingham City Centre, Paradise is a £700m project which includes 1.8m sq ft of Grade A office space; the Library of Birmingham; Birmingham Symphony Hall; The ICC; and PwC's new headquarters.
HS2 High Speed Trains - Travel between major cities in the UK will be revolutionised for commuters and holiday-makers alike and one of the main stops is Birmingham's Curzon Street Station. The trains will rival the Japanese Bullet trains making this a game changer in British transport.
Commonwealth Games 2022 - Birmingham has been selected to host the Commonwealth Games which will be the UK's largest sporting event since the London Olympics in 2012. The games are projected to boost the UK economy by £750m.
- Why invest in Birmingham
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding
- Introduction to ISAs
- Understanding the Capital Stack
- UK Leads the Way in Alternative Finance
- Co-investing in a central Birmingham residential development
- How is Property Crowdfunding Regulated?
- Equity and Debt - How are they different?
- Buy-to-Lets Can Still be Good Investments
- Birmingham Big City Plan – Eclectic architecture for the City’s makeover
- Birmingham’s Enterprise Zones – mutually benefiting the country, businesses & people
- BrewDog brings hope to Crowdfunding Investors – but is it well founded
- Introducing Immocratie, the easy way to invest in the French real estate market
- An Introduction Property Crowdfunding
- Buy-to-let investments without the long-term commitment
- Why High Res for Des Res