Why invest in Birmingham
We launched our latest investment last week, a large-scale development in Birmingham, a development that will be one of the first of its type in this particular area.
We've mentioned in the past the opportunities available in Birmingham, not only for property investors; but for businesses (new and old); the residents; and for the country as a whole. The Big City Plan is one of the worlds most exciting regeneration projects and we invite you to consider investing in CrowdLords' newest investment in the UK's second largest city.
We've listed some of the key projects happening in Birmingham City, and there's more still to come
Birmingham has seen a spike in population in recent years, in fact the population has grown by around 100,000 between 2006 and 2016.
House Price Growth
Birmingham has seen a growth in house prices of 7.5% over the last 12 months compared to 1.8% in London. With lower house prices than in London and with a healthy supply, Birmingham is a place worth considering for investment.
The Paradise Development
One of the most ambitious projects undertaken in Birmingham City Centre, Paradise is a £700m project which includes 1.8m sq ft of Grade A office space; the Library of Birmingham; Birmingham Symphony Hall; The ICC; and PwC's new headquarters.
HS2 High Speed Trains
Travel between major cities in the UK will be revolutionised for commuters and holiday-makers alike and one of the main stops is Birmingham's Curzon Street Station. The trains will rival the Japanese Bullet trains making this a game changer in British transport.
Commonwealth Games 2022
Birmingham has been selected to host the Commonwealth Games which will be the UK's largest sporting event since the London Olympics in 2012. The games are projected to boost the UK economy by £750m.
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- Meet the Developer
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- Crowdfunding and P2P Lending - Vive La Différence!
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- How do you choose an investment
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- Why invest in Birmingham
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding
- Introduction to ISAs
- Understanding the Capital Stack