We’re also launching our latest investment, a mixed use conversion on Braintree High Street which offers either a 2nd Charge Debt option offering with target fixed returns of 16% p.a.* or an Interim Equity investment offering target fixed returns of 22% p.a.* .
Confused? Hopefully you won’t be after you’ve read this article
Our latest Development Partner is the London Office of Grace Charles Property ran by Ben Butkus and Raouf Belmouloud. We met with them to find out more about their story and to discuss what attracted them to the project on Braintree High Street:
- How do you choose an investment
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- What exactly are P2P lending and Property Crowdfunding? Are there any differences bet
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- Meet the Developer
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"