We’re also launching our latest investment, a mixed use conversion on Braintree High Street which offers either a 2nd Charge Debt option offering with target fixed returns of 16% p.a.* or an Interim Equity investment offering target fixed returns of 22% p.a.* .
Confused? Hopefully you won’t be after you’ve read this article
Our latest Development Partner is the London Office of Grace Charles Property ran by Ben Butkus and Raouf Belmouloud. We met with them to find out more about their story and to discuss what attracted them to the project on Braintree High Street:
- Equity and Debt - How are they different?
- How is Property Crowdfunding Regulated?
- Co-investing in a central Birmingham residential development
- UK Leads the Way in Alternative Finance
- Understanding the Capital Stack
- Introduction to ISAs
- A Closer Look at Due Diligence in Property Crowdfunding
- Top 5 Myths and Truths about Property Crowdfunding
- The differences between Interim Equity and Full Equity
- How do you decide which investment is best for you?
- Why invest in Birmingham
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- How do you choose an investment
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- What exactly are P2P lending and Property Crowdfunding? Are there any differences bet
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- Meet the Developer