Our latest Development Partner is the London Office of Grace Charles Property ran by Ben Butkus and Raouf Belmouloud. We met with them to find out more about their story and to discuss what attracted them to the project on Braintree High Street:
We’re also launching our latest investment, a mixed use conversion on Braintree High Street which offers either a 2nd Charge Debt option offering with target fixed returns of 16% p.a.* or an Interim Equity investment offering target fixed returns of 22% p.a.* .
Confused? Hopefully you won’t be after you’ve read this article
- Does the future of Property Crowdfunding lie in the hands of Millennials?
- Meet the Developer - Jo Hagan (5 Mentmore Terrace)
- Need a hand with puzzling alternative finance jargon?
- Property crowdfunding in the wake of no-deal Brexit
- The processes of due diligence in property crowdfunding
- Just how safe is property investment?
- CrowdLords CEO, Richard Bush takes us back to basics
- Understanding the difference between "first charge" and "second charge"
- Comparing IFISAs with Cash ISAs, what are the main differences?
- IFISAs change what the word "savings" means in the UK
- Frequently Asked Questions: What is an IFISA?
- Meet the Developer
- IFISA at the heart of UK property lending product change
- What exactly are P2P lending and Property Crowdfunding? Are there any differences bet
- Is this the year alternative finance goes mainstream?
- Crowdfunding, a game changer
- Crowdfunding marks the fall
- How do you choose an investment
- The Common Questions investors are Asking About the IFISA
- Investing in Developments - Understanding the risks and the rewards